Friday, April 22, 2011

So who's still awake?

Hope, Dennis, Jeff, Mikey, Rich and Jamie are all still here :) V is doing a great job! She's so much more patient than me! Contractions are still increasing, but V has no clue. The epidural is god's gift to labor! V's feeling some pressure, but the pressure hasn't gotten any greater recently. The nurse, Michelle, is waiting for the pressure to increase before she calls in the doctor in.

Michelle is great - we've had her since the epidural. She's super nice and very attentive. Dr Hutchinson did the epidural. The doctor who broke V's water is not her Ob-GYN, but she's a pretty great substitute!

I'm getting sleepy, and I can't imagine how V's really feeling. She won't admit to being tired or hungry, but she just has to be! Since 1 this afternoon she's only had a small chocolate chip cookie. She is somehow surviving on a steady diet of IV and ice chips :)

Hopefully the time to push is soon, but it isn't imminent. I promise to keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. Kenny and Auntie Kayla are still here and wide awake waiting for the little Nat Tat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm not sleeping till nat comes out to play! I'll send down some peanut butter cookies Dana made! She can't not just have one ;) love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here and so thankful for the updates!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sleeping changes from this moment on. I'm sure she'll be Daddy's little princess, so you won't care

    ReplyDelete