Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's Sunday...so I'm going to walk winston, do some gardening, some grocery shopping, and start my week like regular. I have a dr. appointment tomorrow but I'll probably go into work to do the ordering and my usual Monday chore list. Once we know what she says I'll take it from there. But If we are going to just wait this out I'm gonna work this week. No sense in sitting at home :)

I slept great last night. Up 2 or 3 times to pee, a few contractions, but not bad at all.  No contractions since I woke up this morning. I'm chalking this weekend up to a practice round I guess. Some false labor goodness!!

Side Note: I've been watching too much TV, specifically HGTV...I have a crush on the DIY guy. There, I said it. I don't know what it is...maybe the bald head. hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment