Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day baby??? YES PLEASE!!

Well it's been an active morning. Since about 4-4:30 I've been having some pretty good contractions. They were running about 5-7 minutes apart for a while, nothing too intense but definitely more than last week. Nick and I got up, started our day around 4:30.... sheesh! We showered, I shaved his head and my legs lol. Started to wash the sheets, had some breakfast, walked winston.

Once 7-7:30 rolled around they slowed down a bit to 6-8 minutes apart. We both got tired again laid on the couch and feel asleep from 8-9ish. I was woken up about every 11-14 minutes with some relatively intense contractions. I think laying down through them made them worse. I made us protein shakes cause I was hungry, and then ralphed it up about 10 minutes after consumption....nice.

Since 9:00 now they are sticking around 9-11 minutes apart lasting a minute and a half and they are somewhat painful (yes I know it's going to get much worse). Can't talk through them, have to stand up breathe. I wish the ball would just get rolling or this is going to be a long ass day. Im going to go sit outside in the sun on my exercise ball lol, why not right???  Let's go little girl, give me some progress here!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good Friday...just got better!! You're doing great sweet daughter on mine. Your little one will be here today for sure!! See you soon...love mom, patti & mimi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting Closer!!!!! Are you guys serious on the amount of luggage you have going to the hospital?? :) Can't wait to see pics of Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenny, you remember your first time heading to the hospital! What should we get rid of? There's the diaper bag with Nat's clothes, there's the computer bag, and then the one piece of luggage with a robe for V, a change of clothes for each of us, toiletries, and an iPod player. We could fit it all in one bag, but we were told to have lots of space for all of swag you steal from the hospital :)

    ReplyDelete