Thursday, April 14, 2011

39 weeks!

We went to the doctor today for our weekly check up and got some exciting news. Dr. Isdith doesn't think we will be making it to our next appointment, which is scheduled for Monday. So it may be this weekend!!! I didn't sleep well at all last night chalking it up to just being uncomfortable. Now that I have had early labor contractions all day, I realized that's what was preventing me from sleeping. Nothing seems to be consistent yet. Maybe 2 or 3 an hour, and not intense yet, just uncomfortable tightening. Hoping Nick and I get some sleep tonight just in case we have a busy day tomorrow :)

I left work a little early, I can't handle all that attention. I shut down lol. For 9 months I've been handling a million questions a day. Today however, with everything becoming quickly so real, I didn't handle it at all. I'm pretty sure I won't be going in tomorrow whether I can or not. 

I'm getting so excited. I can't believe she might be here in the next 3 days!! Sitting on the couch watching TV really isn't working for me. I feel like I need to clean something, do more laundry, or put something together lol. Nick just put the car seat in the car and I wiped down the bassinet. I'm thinking tomorrow AM I'll wash my sheets so we come home to fresh ones. Maybe I'll vacuum once more :)

We have a few friends, my dad and my brother on Winston patrol if needed for the next few days. I'm pretty sure everything is covered. Now it's just waiting I guess!! Nick is going to be updating the blog from here on out, since I'll be busy hopefully delivering our baby girl :) 

Side note, I will most definitely be having a huge bowl of ice cream this evening, just in case it's my last preggo late night snack!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I can't wait to hear the news!!! She is going to be so cute and you guys are going to be so happy and great parents. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting!!!!! Can't believe its finally that time! Can't wait to hear that you are in labor and see pictures of your beautiful baby girl!!! xo

    ReplyDelete