Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BOREDEM!

I'm really not feeling this whole not working thing. I've never really not worked, and I honestly miss being there lol. I could care less if my water breaks at work!! But every seems to think it's a better idea to just stay close to home. I get it....I'm just not good at doing nothing. Today I re-organized my entire kitchen, pantry, cabinets, and good willed a bunch of stuff. I also got to play outside with Winston. I'm sure he is happy that I'm home. I walked 3 miles today, three 1 mile winston walks. My feet definitely hurt, but I had a productive day. Hopefully I'll sleep a little better tonight too. I even cooked Nick and I a nice dinner :)

I made a list of a few other things I can do to keep busy this week around the house. If anything this will make me tackle things I wouldn't have thought to organize. Nick suggested I study for my training license. I didn't even think of that, but it's another good idea to keep me distracted. Dr. Isdith was pretty adamant that I keep busy. It's going to be a long week waiting for Thursday's appt, and then a long weekend waiting for Monday's appt. We have an easter outfit for Natalie, but it's still in the bag with tags on and a receipt handy just in case she doesn't arrive in time. Trying to be as patient as possible, don't want to get myself all worked up!!

On a good note, I'm really lucky that I am still able to stay active. I'm 40 weeks prego this week and I'm glad I haven't been put on bed rest or anything. So I'm definitely thankful for that :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww I bet the outfit for Easter is beautiful! so glad to hear your feeling good and able to do so much. so tell me whats this training license your studing for? Wish I lived closer You could come over and help me get organized :-) love ya, Have a good night sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personal training. I've been sitting my the books for like 2 years! It's my dream job lol. I wish you lived closer too!! I'm excited to see you soon though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gonna get to use that dress, I think she is going to make her grand entrance tomorrow, being Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete