Sunday, April 10, 2011

11 Days...BOOM!

Quick update tonight and I'll write a better one tomorrow or tuesday!

Thursday at my doctors appointment I was just under 3cm dilated and 90% effaced. For those of you who know the lingo Natalie's head is at a -1. Basically what that means is any day now!! I've gained 21 pounds too! I was very happy to see that. I'm so excited, definitely nervous, and rather uncomfortable...all the time lol. My feet finally are a little swollen....success!! Good thing I don't ever bother wearing anything other than flip flops. Today I also noticed that line on my stomach has gotten significantly darker, and there is a "cute" stretch mark around my belly button. BLASPHEMY!

Bags are packed, Nick and I blew up target today for some last minute things, & he built the pak-n-play! We even goodwill-ed the heck out of our closets and attempted to set up the baby monitor...we'll revisit that later. Very complicated. I'm pretty sure I just need to hear her cry right?? SHEESH!!

Hopefully I can get a bunch done at work tomorrow and roll out a productive week, just in case it's my last.  I'm going to bed. That doesn't mean I'll actually sleep at all, but having the time to attempt to right now is all I can hope for :)

4 comments:

  1. So close!!! I am voting for this week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It HAS to be this week! I promise I'll get on the baby monitor ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Excited!!!!! Your gonna be such a good momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been an awesome journey to share with you both! So looking forward to holding your little one. You're both going to be super parents!! I'm hoping for wed/thurs this week...would be perfect!! With love, Mimi!!

    ReplyDelete