Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easter is close....so that means something else is too...right?!?!?!

There is Easter stuff everywhere in the stores and I'm pretty sure that means Natalie should be here soon! Knowing I'm due a few days before Easter is making it seem closer than it really is. That and all my clients saying things like "Oh I might not see you at my next appointment" or "Oh you look ready". I just keep telling myself I'm going all the way to my due date. I don't want to get my hopes up the next few weeks. I've been told the last 4 weeks get progressive more uncomfortable. My back is killing me and I should sleep in the bathroom to avoid the walk every hour of the night. Gotta love it!!

We worked on the Nursery over the weekend. Sunday my mom and brothers girlfriend came over and helped me get organized. Not that I'm going to delivery tomorrow but it made me feel a little less anxious not having shower gifts sprawled all over my house. Jamie (rich's gf) was a huge help. She is a nanny for a living so she had lots of advice and helpful tips about what to put where. Along with my mom, she is going to be a big help when I go back to work eventually. Nick worked on getting a checklist ready for the hospital bags. So complex, but lots of good advice and suggestions from our birthing classes. We have spent a lot of time just sitting in the nursery the last few days. It's becoming so real! We are getting so stoked. My belly is amazingly huge. I love it :)

I have a doctors appointment on Thursday, so I'm excited to see what she has to say this week. I need to ask her about pediatricians too. That's definitely something I have slacked on the last nine months. I need to have that lined up within the next week. Also excited to see where I am at weight wise. I definitely feel significantly bigger than I did last week. I have no more T-shirts that fit and its getting warm out. I can wear 2 or 3 long sleeve shirts and a few tank tops but thats it. My expensive maternity jeans are starting to fall apart. I'm taking them to the dry cleaner tomorrow to get the nylon stitched back together. It's all coming apart from yanking them up 3 days a week for the last few months. I really rather not go buy anything else with only a month to go. Sheesh!!

I know it's short but I'm tired as hell lol. I'll write again after my appointment thursday!

1 comment:

  1. How did your appointment go?! Isn't being pregnant pretty awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete