Wednesday, February 2, 2011

11 weeks to go!

So I'm sitting in my private room at quest diagnostics lol. Awaiting my second blood draw of this 3 hour glucose test. Very riveting stuff. I'm slightly woozy, hungry, and really thirsty...fun times. Watching a baby story on TLC with some crazy woman who is delivering in a blow pool in her living room. Did I mention her three other children are watching? Ages 10, 8, and 6. Why. Where do I find the remote in this place? 

Definitely feeling much better, coughing has simmered down, and I am able to sleep at night. My cousin Lindsay had her baby last Friday. Very exciting, she is so cute. All these girls having babies around me makes me even more anxious :) 

Nick and I went to babies r us Sunday and hopefully finished up our registry. We picked out a few cute things for the nursery as well. I spent lots of time sitting in the rocking chairs at the back of the store. When I walk around a lot sometimes I tend to get cramps. So the chairs were my favorite part of the Store. 

Tuesday I went to a prenatal workout class with one of my moms best friends Barb. She was my baton teacher when I was 6 and now she is my prenatal workout teacher. Pretty awesome :) It was fun, lots of stretching. Didn't really break much of a sweat, but we did lots of squats, my legs are a bit tight today. I signed up for 8 more classes, the only day i can go with my work schedule is Tuesdays, so hopefully I have 8 more Tuesday's left lol. I'm going to try and do my old workout tomorrow. Just for fun! I might have to modify some of it, and move a lot slower, but I really miss excersizing. I miss sweating, I miss my bike, it's lonely and dusty in the garage. But I love love my belly! It's my favorite, and makes up for everything else :) 

I'm very excited for Fridays 4d ultrasound. I'll be sure to post the photos right away. I cant wait to see her, it's going to be awesome! We have been getting baby stuff in the mail this week, it's so fun. Her closest is going to be full before the shower lol. 

Hopefully this test comes back perfect. Keeping my fingers crossed :) 


Sent from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see photos from the 4d ultrasound! And glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your test results will be good :) I love you! Friday is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have seen that Baby Story. I mean, fine, have your water birth, but do your kids need to witness that. Something just isn't right about it.
    Anyway, can't wait to see the ultrasound pics!

    ReplyDelete