Saturday, February 12, 2011

Go Badgers!

It's Saturday! I'm so proud of myself for making two posts in one week! Well the glucose test is out of the way. I'm very excited to be done with all that, and hopefully my results come back perfect! I have a check up on Thursday this week. Curious to see how much weight I've gained, and maybe they will be able to tell how big the baby is this time. That would be pretty cool. My pampers App says she is about 3 lbs and 11 inches from head to hinny :)

We are going back for our second 4-D this coming Friday. Hopefully the tech will get some better shots. I think we also get a video as well this time. That way we can show grandparents and friends.

Had a pretty great week aside from the glucose fiasco. I got to go to the chiropractor again which helped with my sciatic. Felt much better after seeing him, I have another appointment next month. Work was busy, a client got us a few gifts, and a co-worker got me the cutest little John Deere outfit. For valentine's day nick picked out a ton of cute stuff for our little girl. He has very good taste! Even bought her a tutu :) We are going to head up to Pottery Barn Kids this afternoon (after the Badger game of course). The blackout curtains we like are on sale, I love that store.

This week coming up should be busy. Nick is away for work Sunday afternoon till Tuesday night. Monday we have a dude coming to clean up a plumbing issue and finish up a few more things we need done. We finally were able to fix the screen enclosure last week. It looks great, and its so nice to have a bug free patio. All that's left is our dry wall repairs from a leak, and then we'll be ready for baby shower visitors :) I might have to skip my exercise class this week, because Winston can't be alone from 8-8. But we'll see, maybe I'll do my own workout here instead.

I went dress shopping today and might have found a winner. Clothes shopping with a belly is so fun! I might go again tomorrow and get something for my work shower too. A lot of people lately have asked if I feel "uncomfortable" or "huge", most days I just feel happy and excited and the proud owner of a cute belly lol. With about 68 days left, the most common thought in my head is usually "I can't believe we are going to have a baby girl so soon!!".

Ok what a game!! Badgers just blew up the Buckeyes!! Wooohooo! Off to run errands with the hubby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment