Thursday, December 9, 2010

21 weeks!


Last week we were in IL for Ryan and Dana's wedding!! It was absolutely amazing, they are the most perfect couple :) The snow was beautiful, it was insane amounts of cold!! But will make for some great photos!! Can't wait to see them. It was so awesome to see family!! I miss them lots, and wish we all lived closer. Mama Peggy got our little monkey some really cute shoes for St. Nick's Day. They are so tiny, I cant believe a foot will fit in there lol.

Sooooo last night it happened...... I sent nick to Burger King.....yes i said Burger King. I NEEDED a whopper jr at 9:45PM, it came over me like a tsunami. He was more than happy to laugh his way all the way there and get it for me lol such a good husband!! It was delicious...i didn't even feel gross afterwards.

As for the Belly, it is growing. Nick got me a scale because the doctor told me i need to be gaining more weight. She wants to me add a protein (whey only) shake to my diet each day. I'm hitting up GNC today to buy some since the container in our pantry expired. Just a fun fact, Soy protein is a no go when your pregnant. The soy can produce more estrogen in your body.

I'm feeling good, but i have been slacking on my workouts. Its so busy this time of year and traveling definitely got me out of the swing. I have a list 2 miles long today so maybe tomorrow ill get back on the wagon. Still a LARGE amount of heartburn. This child might be an actual monkey if that heartburn = hair myth is true. Finally starting to feel some movement. No high fives or kicks yet but those bubbly feelings are popping up a little more regularly.

Ok I need to get to work. I promise ill be more on time next week!! My arms look oddly huge in that picture, but i was told in the last picture you couldn't tell how big the belly was with my arms next to me. great.

1 comment:

  1. you look amazingggg. I want to kiss your belly. I hope the heartburn feels better soon! I'm gaining enough weight for the both of us (i'm already up 4 pounds and I'm only 13 1/2 weeks, lol)
    xoxoxoxo
    Court

    ReplyDelete