Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Hungry.

When I started setting up this blog I had a belly full of pizza...now that its finished I'm pretty damn hungry. That being said i will make this first post short and sweet. I wanted to do this so my close friends and fam can be updated on me and my new bump!! I have a hard time with Facebook because I really don't want the 300 something "friends" I have to see pictures of my bare belly and ultrasounds (which happen to be the inside of my uterus)...a tad too personal for all those folks.

OK! So I'm 16 weeks this week and I feel super-fantastic! I generally can eat anything I want without gagging and losing the entire meal. The minimal heartburn and slight headaches I've developed are a lot less aggravating :)

I should start to feel the little monkey moving around in my belly within the next few weeks. I'm sooo sooo excited for that!! My next ultrasound is November 19th and they should be able to tell if its a girl or a boy. But because we like to keep things interesting we aren't going to let the dr tell us or show us. We will have them put the results in a sealed envelope and open it Christmas Eve as a surprise!!!

Nick and I have done some serious goodwill donating the past few weeks. He cleaned out his office and went from a huge desk to a space saving one. We moved the guest bed in with his condensed work space and have the start of an empty room. Still a long way to go, but we have PLENTY of time :)

I'm off to eat, take vitamins, and hit the rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment