Thursday, November 11, 2010

I wanna feel!!!

So Tuesday I was 17 wks. Now I just can't wait to feel some movement in my belly!! I find myself sitting on the couch watching my tummy lol. One of the preggos at work is 7 months and she pushes on her belly all day to get her little girl to move in there. I WANNA DO THAT NOW! I think that will just make being pregnant feel so much more real. Everything I read says 18-22 weeks, but all my customers have been asking if I've felt anything yet for weeks. I think they like to stress me out.

I feel fantastic...other then the headaches and heartburn. Tylenol and tums are my new BFF's. I try to just deal with the headaches though, I feel guiltily taking something every time. I def have tons more energy, I clean a lot, and have really been able to get back into a steady workout routine. I'm thrilled to be able to eat healthy again too! Makes me feel so much better, however, I love me some ice cream! Every single night! I'm convincing myself that it helps get rid of my heartburn before bed. And no one is going to tell me otherwise!

I think this is the weekend I give in and go shopping. The b-band and my regular jeans have just about had it. I figure I'll just get one pair of pants for now. Still have a long way to go and I don't want to buy a bunch of stuff. Most of my shirts are fine now that I'm ok with everyone seeing my bump. Oh and funniest part so far. My belly button is so weird!!! I can stop looking at it lol. Not so funny part... My tummy is getting all furry...gross!!
I have to figure out how to put photos on here. Maybe this wknd I'll have time to expand my blogging horizons. It's ice cream time...I'm out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment