Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hey V...your belly is showing!

The last few days I wake up, look in the mirror and say "Woah...that's a belly!" Even at work today everyone was making comments about my suddenly completely obvious preggo tummy. I love it! Actually looking pregnant is here to stay. It does however make people (mainly my clients) think it's totally ok to rub the belly without warning lol. It's cute :)

The guesses on boy or girl are starting to role in also. Mostly everyone in the beginning said girl. Now I'm getting a few boy guesses. Friday is the ultrasound where they will be able to tell for sure. Now it's just the wait till Christmas eve! Getting so excited!

Still feeling pretty darn good. Even got on the bike two nights in a row...in the garage of course. No more traffic filled streets for me. Plus the bike shorts look even less cute with a big belly sticking out of the top.

The maternity shopping over the wknd was interesting. Not to much luck. I think I have to suck it up and hit the mall. Gross. Got a few suggestion to go in motherhood maternity...that just sounds...large. I definitely need a pair of jeans that fit comfortably for the Wisco wedding trip coming up. Getting a dress for that was also a different experience lol. I'll just leave it at that.

New cravings this week: cottage cheese doubles and artichokes. Not together obviously :)

I'm off to get ice cream. Rockin heart burn this evening! Tums aren't working. I'll try and post the ultrasound pic at the end of this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment