Monday, August 15, 2011

16 weeks

So miss Natalie is awesome. She is getting so big, this week we played in the exersaucer a lot! She is hysterical. She gets really aggravated when she can’t get the toys on the exersaucer into her mouth. I don’t know where she would have gotten such a temper from....ehem....daddy lol. She screams and throws herself backwards all pissed. I can’t help but laugh at her. It’s even cute when she is mad. 
We got a new car on tuesday!! I’m such a lucky girl, Nick got me such a sweet ride. Kia has apparently come a long way. My dad (mr. american car himself) was even impressed. Such a difference from the Element. I loved my box, but i was clearly missing out on comfort and luxury lol. Natalie likes it too :)
I still think she is teething a little. Nick thinks I’m crazy. No teeth yet, but the drool and the fist eating is still intense. She chews on cold teethers, don’t know that its helping, but she likes it and thinks the coldness is funny. She also thinks Winston is funny, she watches him and laughs. 
Nat has been finishing her 7oz. bottles 2/4 times a day. So she is eating about 26oz. now. My little chunker, she is really starting to filling out. My brother isn’t even afraid to hold her anymore. Him and his girlfriend Jamie babysat Nat on saturday night. Nick and I went to Baseball & Brews with some friends. It was a fun time, Nat gave Jamie a hard time going down for a nap, I felt awful. Not a fun feeling when your munchkin is a mess and you’re not there to help :( I wanted to leave and drive home. Poor Jamie. But after about 20 minutes of crying I got a text thats she was sleeping. Just a little hiccup. Hopefully we didn’t scare miss Jamie away. She is a nanny for a living so I’m assuming she is probably unfazed by the meltdown. Sunday we had lunch with my dad, Nat was perfect, the last 5 minutes she hit nap time, cried and passed out in the car like clock work lol. 
I ordered a stroller last week also. We need something small and light weight, so I’m not lugging around that beast stroller that goes with the car seat. I really don’t carry Nat in the car seat much anymore unless she is sleeping. I can’t believe how many strollers are necessary. It’s a little ridiculous. 
The cat is officially out of the bag. We were trying to surprise Nick’s youngest brother Eric and fly up to Wisco for his Ironman competition. He somehow found out, but it doesn’t matter, we are so excited for him!! I already have anxiety about flying with sweet pea. But I’m sure it will be fine (I keep telling myself that), and if its not oh well. It’s only a 3 hour flight :) I cannot wait for Nicks brothers, family and friends to meet Natalie. It’s going to be so much fun!! Maybe we will get to see some pretty leaves, and it might be chilly!! AAHHH I’m so stoked! Our friends Ryan and Jenny are nice enough to let us borrow some baby gear so we don’t have to worry about lugging everything with us. We are so thankful they offered. I’m sure that will make things so much easier :)
Ok I need to work. Getting excited for Nat’s four month checkup next tuesday. I’ll post after her appt. 


 Too sunny in the big pool, so Nat played in her own pool to cool off! 



Her favorite big girl toy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment