Friday, August 5, 2011

3 Months

3 months (I found this entry in my documents from 2 weeks ago lol. Unfinished but whatever). 
What a whirlwind. I decided over the last few weeks that moms who have multiple children deserve awards...no wait trophies...no...cash prizes lol. Natalie is so much fun, and so busy! Mommy sometimes can’t recall if she brushed her teeth before she left the house. I now carry a toothbrush and paste in the diaper bag...no joke. Her hitting 3 months feels like such a milestone! I don’t know what it is, maybe the rolling over (from front to back only), the squealing, the laughing, the ability to grab toys, so much happens at once. 
Nick is putting together her exersaucer as we speak. The last few walks with winston she sits in the stroller like a big girl. I also plan  on testing the bjorn forward facing here soon. Get excited! Cause I am...these are the things that excite me now. lol. I’ve stopped reading my weekly updates from various baby websites. It’s like baby competition and I’m not taking part in it. It’s more fun just going with Natalie's timing. Lately, if I have a real concern or question check with the few moms I know who currently have two plus young kiddos. My mom is great for bouncing ideas off of, but I don’t expect her to remember 25 years ago what she did. 
We attempted to go to a bbq at my days house on Saturday. Epic fail. In total we were there for an hour. 30 of those minutes she was sleeping, 5  of those minutes she was awake, happy, and meeting everyone. The rest of the time, completely miserable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment