Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Doctor appointment

Just a quick update. We went to the doctor today because I called to ask about her few puking incidence, and they wanted to see her. Everything went really well. I asked a few questions and the sick doctor we saw was also really nice. She talked a little about acid reflux, but after asking me some questions Dr. Gina determined that our girl is a happy puker. Glad we don't need to worry about that right now. Natalie eats like a champ. She weighs 7 pounds 8 ounces now!! Almost gained a whole pound since birth! Thats my girl :)

I feel alot better after talking to the doctor. I probably could have done that over the phone, but its ok. I did have to pull a boob out in the office though, since we again waited about 45 minutes for the doctor. That was not as scary as i thought it would be. She has another appointment next tuesday now (her 2 weeks checkup), then nothing until 2 months.

Nick did a good job of calming me down in the office (again). I have a really hard time listening to natalie cry when I know she is super hungry. It gives me massive amounts of anxiety! I can't help it! It's a good thing Nick has developed some killer patiences, because mine have gone out the window with my lack of sleep lol.

I'm going to take winston for a walk and do some laundry before our munchkin wakes up :)

4 comments:

  1. Way to put on the pounds, Nat!

    I think it's really hard to whip it out at first... you learn to hide 'it' and are just happier that your baby is not screaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I'm sure I had hives all over my chest but she stopped crying so I got over it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much to learn with a new baby! you are such a good Mommy to take such special care of little Nat. I'm super excited to meet her in just a few days!!!!!!!!! I hope my being there can help you catch up on your sleep and do what ever else you want to do. Make me a "to do list" LOL Love you Bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also I wanted to tell you I love the new look on your Blog site!

    ReplyDelete