Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let the projects begin :)

26 weeks already!! I can't believe how fast it is going. I also can't believe how my brain chooses not to work anymore. At work I've been screwing up since week 9, but this week was a whole new oops. I managed to screwed up all my doctors appointments lol. I went to my glucose tolerance test a week early and forgot to fast. Then had my check up appointment in my calendar on the wrong day. Wooohoo pregnancy brain really does exist!! So now my glucose test is next tuesday and my next checkup (when i will receive the blood type shot) is the 25th.

No more ultrasounds until the 4D one which I'm planning on doing mama peggy and Jo are in town. They said it's usually done between 28-30 weeks but I'm going to push it to 32 weeks so we can have a nice big crowd in the room for the show :)

On a not so fun note I seemed to have developed a stretch mark. arg. I thought i was doing a good job bathing in juice (lotion) every single day since I peed on the stick, but i guess not good enough. Hopefully not to many more to come, I'm not a fan. I'm also up to 3 pees in the middle of the night now. I'm sure next month I'll just sleep on the toilet to avoid the walk to the bathroom.

Nick did an AMAZING job building Nat Tat's closet!! It looks awesome!! So organized. I'm such a proud wifey. And the dresser came in today as well. SO we (meaning nick) are finally starting to make progress in the nursery. We decided not to paint. At first I wanted to do light green, but the walls are a nice neutral color now and I think they should stay that way. Artists Aunt Jo will be painting something and we have some ideas already for decorating so I'm sure there will be plenty of color.

Nick building the shelving (yes the leg lamp is still rocking in the window from Christmas).


The finished product


My Belly @ 26 Weeks (man am I pale).


Getting more and more excited for this little girl to get here!! I'm going to sleep :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that was the leg lamp? My mistake - I thought that was you hanging curtains in the window LOL!!! The closet looks great - good job Nick!!!

    ReplyDelete