Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bottle-free Bean!! :)


Natalie was putting on quite the show at my moms last week. This video will show some of the silly-ness. 




This may or may not come as a surprise, but I apparently was having a harder time giving up Beans night-time bottle then she was. She was mildly aggravated for ONE night. Then totally forgot about bottles like she had only had them a few times....wow. Another Mommy lesson learned lol. When her friend Maizy came over on friday and had her bottle, Natalie “Na-Na”ed and pointed a few times but then continued to play. We still sit on the couch together while she winds down watching mickey...just with a cup of milk instead. I’m sure she isn't getting as much as she was a few months ago, but I just make sure I push her milk cup a few times a day to get the ounces in. She will drink a good 4-6 oz. out of the cup before bed so thats comforting. 
So now, along with saying “hi” we added “oooo wow” to our vocabulary! It’s pretty funny, to hear her belt it out, and she seems to use the phrase at the perfect moments. The speaking will come, this is such a fun age, I’m enjoying watching her learn! We are working on clothes this week a bit. She knows where her shoes and socks go when you ask, she points to her feet. So I want to master the rest of her attire. 
I made Nat some banana ice cream yesterday that she loves. So easy, just frozen a banana, put it in the food processor with some milk...boom. 
We had a packed weekend. Lots of good family times, and daddy/nat tat time. We did get to have a nice visit with my dad, his girlfriend and Winston today. It was really good to see them, but even better that they brought Winston with along. We spent some quality time with Winny, while my dad and Annie played with Natalie. It’s been super hot the last few days so lots of pool time was had. She loves the pool and loves to be outside. She stands in front of the slider crying when I say no :( 
Bean and I had another little pool day with a few friends on Friday. My friend Steph from college recently moved down to S.Fla and joined us with her little man for the first time. He is absolutely adorable, little boys clothes are so cute! It was fun to add another mommy, however, the weather this time of year keeps us indoors more than I’d like. Que lastima! 
Miss Natalie is also becoming permanently Velcro-ed to my leg around almost everyone. She has never really done the separation anxiety thing, but I think she might be testing it out. It’s adorable (only to me), but I’m sure she will grow out of it soon enough. It makes me feel bad when she pushes people away like a little stinker. 
Our babysitter, Anna, is fantastic. We really like her and she is great with Natalie. However, her school schedule is only allowing her to watch bean on Wednesday’s for me, so Mondays will be “Take Nat to work day!” :)
We will probably be using her on the weekends when she can as well. I just rather Nat be with the same sitter every time we aren’t home. 


Daddy and bean swinging :)

Nat and Maizy!


No comments:

Post a Comment