Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The return of the Colick.

Sssooo it's back. How did this happen. I thought I was in the clear. Natalie had been wonderful from 9-11 weeks old. Now my colicky little girl has returned. 4th night in a row...help!! I'm sure if you're a mom you know I have done nothing different. We do the swing, the stroller around the house, car rides, Bjorne with vacuum, all the tricks are used. I'm hoping this is just a speed bump. She cries from 8-11. She then passes out from exhausting herself for just enough time for me to shower & regain some sanity. Man is she adorable, even when she is pissed!! Then she wakes up hungry. Joy. I'm being reminded of what exhaustion felt like from a few weeks ago. 5:00 comes around way to early. This is clearly not a fun post, just venting :)

Feeding my little duckling now, fingers crossed she sleeps in tomorrow!! Dreaming is aloud lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment