Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012. What. A. Year.


This blog entry is for me. Sometimes you just have to WRITE from your heart.

New Years Eve will be spent with a few friends at the house this year. Nothing too crazy. I (along with many) am still struggling with the loss of a best friend. She is on my mind daily, and tears still find their way to my eyes pretty often. My heart hurts, mainly for Jonathan. I wish I could grant him the strength to heal quickly, but this may be a long road. Tiff was a truly beautiful person, and I hope he knows he is an amazing dude and we are always here for him! Going into 2013 I hope we all start to heal. She is very missed, and very loved. I will spend this new year reminding myself just how precious life is. You really do need to cherish EVERY moment. Sometimes its easy to find ourselves caught up in the little things. My resolution this year will be to focus on the big picture in life, try and be the best mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend and co-worker I can be...and live everyday to its fullest.

Love you Tiff.

New Years Eve 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment