Saturday, July 28, 2012

15 months!!





We had Natalie's 15 month check up on Tuesday. Our time was rescheduled because of my new work schedule. 11:30 would have been tolerable, but by the time they took us it was 12:30...30 minutes past lunch and exactly nap time lol. Needless to say the appointment was unsuccessful. She was miserable, cried the whole time, and didn't let Dr. Gina touch her...awesome. She had lots of questions for me, I was able to answer a few of them (over the yelling). Didn't get to ask her any of the dozen questions I had ready to go. Before she left the room her words of encouragement were "She's a bit of a handful huh?"...followed by "Don't worry though, if the first one is tough the second child is exceptionally easy, I see this all the time." Ehem....Thanks?!?!?! Luckily for me I have a truck load of patiences and my little handful is the cutest, sweetest, funniest, handful EVER! I've come to term with the fact that nat is a handful. But she is MY handful, I'm perfectly ok with it, and accept the challenge of making it through her toddler years. She is VERY active, has a huge personality, knows what she wants, throws a heck of a tantrum, yet can be such a little cuddle bug, gives hugs and kisses, she plays and builds and learns ALL day! There is no sitting and watching a movie quietly in my lap, however mickey mouse is the only things that holds her attention for more than 3 minutes. I love Mickey. She is still silent...yet very smart, and I continue to fall in love with her more and more each day :)

Stats: 21.5 lbs. (30%), 31.5inches (75%), and 18.25 dome (80%). Her height spiked and her weight stayed in the same percentile, dome is still huge despite the lack of hair lol. 

We have been at my moms a lot the last few weeks due to Nicks hectic travel schedule. Poor guy. I don't know how he does it. This will defiantly be a long busy summer for our family, I miss him lots and so does Nat. He is such a great daddy, we get to have him home for 4 straights days this time!! Very exciting :)

I'm starting to get really excited for our Ireland trip. I almost want to schedule an appointment with Dr. Gina just to ask her some questions about our travels. I have a few concern, and I'm nervous about how Nat will handle all the travel, bus trips, hotel stays etc., I'm sure I will have a harder time then she will worrying about everything lol. We are so blessed to be able to take this trip as a family! We can't wait to watch Uncle Eric and Aunt Marissa get married in a CASTLE! TRIP OF A LIFE TIME! 

My new work schedule has been going well. I really like the idea of not having to work nights (eventually). Mom and I are loving being at the shop more, and so far Natalie does great at Diane's house. Diane is really wonderful, she is so great with kids! Natalie cries when I drop her off for about 30 seconds then Diane comes to the window and gives me the thumbs up so I know she is fine. I'm definitely comfortable enough to put off school searching for right now. Ive done the ground work, so if things change I can always make a move! 

NEW FAVORITES: Mega blocks (baby legos) she loves them! Slamming doors in my face and giggling about it on the other side. Pretending to blow her nose in toilet paper after she pulls it off the roll and drags all over the house. RUNNING! Playing catch, and going to the park. 
Two new favorite books: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse find and seek (she points out ALL the characters by name). ABC Animal Alphabet book. Anyone know what a Urial is?? or a Xenops?? Who comes up with these animals?? We are working on A-E at bath time, and trying to learn our shapes. 



So precious :)

This is how she eats corn lol. 

Don't disturb her...she is blocking. 

Playing with dirt at the park. 

Daddy's caddy!










No comments:

Post a Comment