Thursday, February 23, 2012

10 Months!!



Well Miss Natalie is 10 months old today! I can't believe how big she is. The crawling is out of control. After 3 months of crawling she is a pro, and sooo fast! I'm hoping she holds off a few more months on the walking. She can walk with her push toy and stands on her own for a few seconds here and there, but so far no steps.

Not much new since last post. She does make a cool new sound with her tongue and she thinks she is so funny (side note: of course she is funny....she is my kid). She can give a high-five. The puppy eats all her toys, they both steal them out of each others mouths haha...ewww. When bean doesn't want any more kisses she waves her hands at Mia to make her go away. I've been doing well with the gym, it's hard dropping bean off in the baby room, but it will get easier. She never cries and when I walk by the window to check on her she is always smiling and playing.

We have been going to a little kinder-music class at the JCC around the corner. It's cute, only 8 or 9 kids. most babies are 8, 9, 10 months and a few over a year. Natalie dances and claps up a storm, and most of the instruments in class she has at home so she is familiar with a lot of them. She has so much fun, even though it throws off our schedule all day. I wake her up early and then her naps are a fight, but honestly, its worth it. She gets to socialize a bit and listen to mommy's horrible singing voice.

On a stinky note we are struggling with food. She has been doing well with her bottles, not great, but better than a few weeks ago. However, she refuses to let me feed her...ANYTHING. She wants to do it all herself but has no idea how to use a spoon so meals are a complete mess and she barely gets anything down. I've started to give her more finger food the last week to help resolve the problem but she pretty much just plays 90% of the time. It's a fight, I reluctantly lose at her game, frustrating. I know it's just a phase but man oh man I miss my good eater!! My moms been a huge help this week. She made homemade minestrone soup for her to eat, cut up fruit, made eggs etc. For lunch today I actually made toast and spread her stage 3 meal on it, and cut it up. She might have consumed a fifth of the bread....sigh.

I did start planning her birthday party last week! I can't wait, it should be lots of fun. She'll have no idea obviously, but we will have a blast watching our little girl at her 1st BIRTHDAY! Where did the time go!

She has yet to nap more than 15 minutes twice today, so I'm going to go attempt dinner while she plays. Nick comes home tonight from CA! Horray for daddy! And hooray for his two helping hands! I can't wait till tmrw! My favorite day of the week. We are going out for my birthday this weekend with some friends. I CANT WAIT! Thanks                  
                                                 mom for babysitting! You're the bestest!

No comments:

Post a Comment