Friday, June 10, 2011

7 weeks

Our visit with uncle Ian and his girlfriend went wonderful. Nick’s buddy Jay was also here...he is always good entertainment. Funny dude! Uncle Ian was a huge help to me. I pawned Natalie off on him one afternoon and got a ton of work done! It was terrific. Man I need a babysitter lol. 
The last few days have been great though. Natalie is definitely developing a little bit of a pattern in her day. We have lots of play time. It’s insane how alert and active she is. I keep very busy occupying her. I love it! I chat with her all day long and have been getting lots of smiles. It makes my heart all warm!! I really feel like she knows who I am now...mommy!! 
I had my doctors appointment last friday and everything went well. I can EXERCISE!! The nurse in the office gave me shit when I got on the scale. I guess its appropriate to call a patient a bitch now a days.  I haven’t had the time to get on my bike yet but I plan on making time next week. We have been busy this week with grocery shopping and a trip to the mall. She did great with both, just slept lol. But we got all Nick’s gifts purchased for Fathers Day and his birthday! A very exciting month for us. This weekend Nick is in Tampa for a soccer game saturday and then we have a birthday pool party on sunday. We might attempt to take natalie in the pool :)
This is probably my last week of pumping. I’ll have enough milk to get her through 8 weeks. I’m comfortable with that. My milk production has started to slow down, since I’ve been supplementing. And I go back to work part time in a week and a half. I googled how to get your milk to dry up. Cabbage?? Sudafed?? Both random but I’ll try anything to make it as pain free as possible. 
Her poop officially stinks...downside of formula I guess lol. Washing bottles is for the birds. Multiple times I considered going out and buying the bag bottles. She is such a gas bomb though I figure I should try and stick with these Dr. Browns. I have yet to find a sitter for Monday's!! AHHHH getting a little frustrated. It's such an important day for me to work, but it's hard to just sign up to trust a stranger with my munchkin :(
I took a few pics today while she was playing on the boppy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment